× Members

My Decision ? My Question PIP`S Appeal

More
6 years 6 months ago #198860 by terdun9
Hi i am just reading my paperwork that DWP have sent to me as it all of it. Reading it all so i cam make some notes about whats been said as in ie My Decision Page it has in it i made My Decision using imformation about my health condetion or disadillity.

Surely he should be reading about me because everyone has diffrant simtoms with Fibromyalgia & Arthritis or is this just the norm I really trying to read thruo all this but its hard to not make a mistake Because i have to make bullet point notes but if i make to many and by the looks of this only 5 pages in going to be a lot, i have a CAB appointment on wedenday

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198899 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic My Decision ? My Question PIP`S Appeal
Jacqui

See what the CAB say.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: terdun9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.